Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi,
Here I am but not sure where this post is going. I am like a toddler tittering around but instead of walking I am trying to blog.
Today was a very raining day, beside cleaning and reading, I have not accomplished very much. I did a major amount of cleaning, throwing, and saving the last few days which is major for me because I HATE TO CLEAN.
I did have some fun on Saturday. I went to Yankee Quilter (Our Area Quilt Shop) for Yankee University. Yankee University is a once a month Saturday where Cheryl and Barb (owners)
present a new technique etc. After the demo of course I had to buy something, so I purchased backing and borders for a partially complete table runner. Other than straighten out some of the UFO projects I haven't done any sewing.
I also went to a family get together which I love to do. We eat and laughed all night.
Now I have to get down to business about trying to achieving my goal for completing some of my hundreds of UFOs. I am exaggerating it not nearly a hundred.
Well hopefully the next time I post I will have some positive goal news.

No comments:

Post a Comment